Escape the Cold this Winter
Come racing with us in the Top End!
After a year’s sabbatical the Northern Territory Kart Championships will kick off on Friday 9 July 2021 with finals held on Sunday 11 July 2021.
Held at the Hidden Valley Motor Motorsports Complex, located only 10 minutes drive from Darwin City the event will form part of double-header, with the Territory Cup held the week before on Sunday 4 July 2021
With July mean daily maximum temperatures of 30 degrees Celsius and almost zero percent chance of rain why not leave your wet tyres behind and travel north this winter?
The event is held a week after the Queensland Kart Championships in Emerald so it makes sense to simply keep driving North and double your chances of winning a coveted blue plate!
Categories include Cadet 9, Cadet 12, KA4 Junior, KA3 Junior, KA3 Senior medium, Tag Restricted light, Tag Restricted medium, Tag Light and Open Performance.
Competitors are encouraged to book accommodation in advance to avoid missing out.
Looking for a longer get away? June through to July in Darwin is packed full of events:
- Hidden Valley hosts the Darwin Triple Crown round of the Supercars 18 - 20 June.
- Territory Day on 1 July: legally buy and set of fireworks (the only place in Australia!)
- Darwin Amphitheater will host the Spring Loaded Festival on July 23.
- The Darwin Cup Carnival is in full swing throughout June and July, culminating in the Great Northern Darwin Cup on Monday August 3
- World renowned Kakadu National Park and Litchfield National Park are also only short drives from Darwin.
Inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org